I Posted this to a user group and thought it applies to my blog as well !
Hope it helps when selecting fillers !
Your company doesn't offer samples or samples are really expensive
1. Print business size cards offering a free gift with purchase
2. Start a Frequent buyer club , ( I have this with my Barefoot Books
Business) I offer 1 point for every dollar spent. You can keep track
of this and make a sign up form for free at wufoo.com .
3. Buy some trinkets or other "gifts" . I love etsy.com for finding
unique and inexpensive promo products . I am building my own promo
site for WAHMs but I'll save the ads for Sat . and Sun.
Your Company offers samples :
1. Send a flier along with your sample for a special discount on the
full size of your sample.
2. Add a gift certificate/ coupon like 5.00 off your purchase of
25.00 or more .
3. Promote catalog parties and group orders . Even if the purchase
won't qualify for a official party ( My minimum party with BB is
$100.00 for example) it still will increase sales . I offer my
discount on BB ( via Coupon code) for customers with outside orders
that don't qualify for free books .
Just catalogs, or Just business cards don't seem to work . While
these might be an inexpensive way for you to send fillers it probably
wont pay off , in my opinion. People want to get something they can
use , like dangling a carrot .
visit www.savvywahm.mybisi.com for company specific promo items !
If you're looking to start , looking to better, or looking to share your Home Based Business , you're in the right place !